Home AndersonValley.net - Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Orr Springs Fire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AndersonValley.net - Discussions Forum Index -> All Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:00 am    Post subject: Orr Springs Fire Reply with quote

My husband is a fire fighter and has been assigned to the Orr springs fire he told me this morning that they are going to just let it burn and protect the stuctures that is all they can do, because they are just so limited with firefighters and equiptment. I think that we need to reach out to more communities for help!! I did see 4 new air support helicopters at the airport early this morning.. My husband said 2 weeks I am not sure I can handle 2 more weeks!!! He also said that the air is going to get really bad that this is NOTHING we are going to see the worst ever in the days to come.... I just hope that the fire fighters can contain the fires quicker than they are expecting!! We need a MIRACLE from God!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AndersonValley.net - Discussions Forum Index -> All Topics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: